We believe it is critical to operate in a way that is comensurate with the type of consulting you offer your customers/clients - like "eating your own dogfood" as Microsoft puts it. To us it is imperative to operate in a way that emplifies what we do for our clients and to stand behind the Promises we make.
In this regard, we make certain Promises to our own clients and strive to keep these Promises every day. These Promises are:
- To conduct ourselves in the most professional manner possible
- RESPECT you as a client and treat you and your employees appropriately
- Deliver what we agree upon
- Deliver the information to you on time or earlier - never late
- Never make excuses - just give you the facts and details to make decisions
- Continually communicate our progress and results so you are informed every step along the journey
- Find ways to make the experience working with us "memorable"
- Never go beyond the budget or scope of what we said we would do without your approval in advance
- Never share your information outside of our agreements
- Deliver a "Totally Awesome Client Experience"
- Create "Simple Solutions" that deliver "Powerful Results"